UFSC Omaha currently has four committee’s:
The mission of the Education Committee is to serve as a liaison between the organization and local learning institutions and implementing professional development programs for members. Specifically, the members of this committee are responsible for coordinating projects for our Adopt-A-School Mentoring Programs, overseeing our Scholarship Program and coordinating professional development seminars for the members of the UFSC Omaha Chapter.
- Create, maintain and submit a committee budget to Treasurer.
- Work with other committees to create & maintain UFSC Omaha events calendar.
- Organize and host 3 formal professional development sessions for UFSC Omaha members.
- Organize a scholarship banquet to coincide with annual membership reception & outgoing officers’ recognition. Work with other committees on this event.
- Award at least 3-5 scholarships to high school students.
- Partner, organize and present 2-5 Mentor and/or Volunteer opportunities to membership for participation.
The mission of the Finance Committee is to conduct regularly scheduled audits on (UFSCOC) financial records. This committee also spearheads any efforts in identifying new funding sources.
The mission of the Marketing Committee is to disseminate information to the public by notifying the media about (UFSCOC). Specifically, the members of this committee are also responsible for developing and distributing all promotional and marketing items for the UFSC Omaha Chapter.
The mission of the Membership Committee is to lead recruitment drives for new (UFSCOC) members, maintain regular communications with current, potential & past members and assist with national membership reporting requirements.
If you are interested in participating in any of these committees, please contact our Membership Committee Chairperson:
Urban Financial Services Coalition of Omaha
Membership Committee Chairperson
P.O. Box 11450
Omaha, Nebraska 68111